Thursday, March 26, 2009

I was recently pestered by a friend of mine that I need to start up a blogger so I can share my art with the world of the internets. Problem is I have never been good at keeping blogs updated.

Look here for examplesI also have a webcomic that is currently on a break although enough fan lovin may bring it back sooner than I plan to.

You can find the webcomic at www.failsafecomic.com

The main purpose of this blog is that I hope to share my art with you because any publicity is good publicity in my eyes. For this first post i just grabbed what was on my desktop so its mostly unfinished stuff. Expect more in the up coming weeks.


This is a drawing I did of one of my favorite video game characters of all time Gordon Freeman. It was originally done by hand with pencil then inked. I started redoing it it Photoshop.


This is a sketch I did in photoshop of some guys walking in blue. Its pretty self explanatory I guess because there's nothing else to it.

I had another image but the color was not quite working out so that might have to come later. Remember please check out my web comic FailSafe its long over due for some loving.

No comments:

Post a Comment